Ayurveda Abhyanga Session
90 Min Abhyanga Ayurvedic Healing Oil Treatment and Swedana Steam Therapy - $200
- Ayurvedic healing oil treatment only (no steam) , total 75 min- $185,
- Swedana Steam Session only (up to 20 min) - $25
Ayurvedic Abhyanga Oil Therapy for Full body
Abhyanga session is an ancient healing therapy that includes warm oil application all over the body, including head and feet.
- Head, Neck, Shoulders, Feet and full body Ayurvedic healing Oil treatment with organic herbal oils.
- 10-15 min Steam (optional)
- Healing chants music in the background
- Complementary In House made Herbal tea ( no caffeine)
- Complementary Ayurvedic Stew Khichari after the session
Ayurvedic Session and its benefits:
Abhyanga Ayurvedic session is a unique form of therapy originating in Ayurvedic healing/integrative medicine. Ayurvedic Abhyanga has tremendous benefits to the mind, body, and soul. Organic Herbal oils used in the session relaxes the nervous system, releases deep-seated physical, mental and emotional toxins, and traumas, nurture and nourish tissue system and also provides a sense of grounding. Gift yourself, friends or family with Ayurvedic ABHYANGA session or our BALANCE AND BLISS DAY session. (Panchakarma)
UPGRADE Your Abhyanga Session- Additional $250
- Includes Dr. Lina Thakar's Ayurvedic consultation (30 min)
- Additional special Dosha & therapeutic oils, a customized process is available upon request.
- Specifically designed for your health goal.
Add-on Shirodhara (3rd eye therapy) - $75
- Our own in house organic herbal oil blend, herbal teas and Dr. Lina Thakar's most popular Khichari stew kit and handmade GHEE is available to purchase. Abhyanga Special price: $45 ( Org $55 priced separate)
- We apply generous amount of oil and recommend oils to be left on the body for minimum 2 hours or best if left overnight for their continued therapeutic effects. We do not offer shower facility. We also recommend not to plan outdoor activities after the session and recommend to rest or do gentle relaxing yoga poses in the evening.
- Our basic Abhynaga session and steam session requires total 2 hours and upgrade session will require 3 and half hours visit to our institute. Arriving 15 min early is important to complete the paperwork and unwind with our in house made, no caffeine herb tea in our lounge.
- We do NOT accept tips as our program is developed as holistic/integrative wellness.
- Ayurveda Institute does not offer conventional massages and is NOT a spa or massage place. We offer ONLY AYURVEDA HEALING services.
Please note: As our program is significantly focused on integrative clinical healing. We are very busy serving Panchakarma clients who need help with chronic sickness, fatigue and pain. Hence our resources are focused helping clients with chronic imbalances and they are reaching out from all over the country, even many are traveling overseas to seek Ayurveda program. We thank you in advance for your understanding and appreciate your interest and, trust.
We look forward to assisting you in your Ayurvedic Wellness journey. Namaste.